SIDERMAC MACHINE TOOLS was founded in 1980 with the aim of creating a reference company in the field of trade of machine tools and industrial plants both new and used for chip removal and sheet metal processing.
Our structure located in Oderzo, in the province of Treviso, makes use of an industrial shed with overhead cranes up to 30 tons of capacity and a total of about 5,000 square meters covered.
Our warehouse includes a wide range of medium-sized used machine tools, including boring machines, milling machines, vertical and parallel lathes, bending presses, shears, welding positioners, etc. to satisfy every type of need of our customers (both Italian and foreign).
In our shop, instead, you can find a wide presentation of new machine tools or be recommended by our technicians on the new machine that best suits your needs.
We can supply you with machines of the following brands: MEP (sawing machines), DECA (plasma cutting and welding machines), SERRMAC (column drills), FERVI, INANLAR (shears and bending presses), ABAC (compressors), SIBIMEX (lathes), etc. and much more!
We offer "customized" machines
Our team of specialized technicians is able to address and meet all customer needs regarding:
- disassembly and reassembly of machinery and industrial plants;
- complete overhaul/retrofitting and functional restoration;
- transport and installation;
- re-wiring/rebuilding of electrical system and software reprogramming;
- up-grade CNC;
- partnerships in major emerging countries and ability to operate worldwide;
- the withdrawal and winding-up of entire holdings;
- remarketing of assets of leasing or bankruptcy origin of which we take care the withdrawal and storage in our warehouse;
- technical office;
- programming courses.
The internal design capabilities allow customers to offer total assistance in the various problems and needs that characterize each sale; in this way, according to the customer’s request, it is possible to provide a machine "tailored" up to the most customized requests, whether it is a simple maintenance or installation, or whether it is a complete overhaul with retrofit of a particularly complex machine tool.
Our employees, who are covered by European insurance, always work with the mandatory safety kit: helmets, gloves, shoes, glasses, caps, etc., to be able to always work in maximum safety.